We are serious about guarding and protecting the security of your personal information. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy issues of any outside websites we may be linking directly to, so we urge you to be careful when you enter any personal information outside our site. We welcome users of all ages to our content and services. If you are under the age of 12, we specifically request that you have the permission of your parents or legal guardian to view any content. We will not be held responsible for any information received or disclosed by our users and third parties.
Data we collect and Data we do not collect
What data is shared
- We collect email addresses that were entered into mailing list forms. This data is collected with permission by the person submitting the email address. This data will be shared to the owner of the mailing list who placed the mailing list system on their website.
- We collect a website's name, number of button clicks, and friends referred for the purpose of giving statistic to the website owner.
- We save all settings a user sets on their SmartAddon account.
- We do not harvest email addresses. This includes collecting e-mails from address books and tell a friend forms.
- We save the name and email address of a user when they refer a visitor. This data is collected to give to the website owner. The website owner may choose to reward a user for referring.
- Like most web servers, our server automatically records activity on our site. Among other things, this allows us to find and fix web site problems. Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers for systems administration purposes. Your IP address does not hold any personal identifiable information.
- We do not collect any data that is not relevant for us to improve our services.
- We do not collect any personal data of any user other than those information that has been entered into forms.
We do not collect any personal data. We do not share absolutely any data to any third party companies.
Questions or Comments?
If you have any questions or comments please to contact us.